About the Survey
Benchmarks are critical for our industry as we constantly strive for improved processes and results within our organizations to meet the healthcare needs within our communities. The purpose of the survey is to collect and distribute credible industry data that may be utilized to meet these objectives.
Participation or purchase of the Benchmarking Survey and Report offer you the ability to:
- Understand national trends on recruiter compensation, services offered, staffing levels and costs associated with managing an in-house recruitment department.
- Attain national benchmarks on percentage of searches filled, time to fill, interview to hire ratios, top recruited specialties, hiring sources, and much more
- Access data and report 24/7 through the online portal.
- Review the executive summary, industry report and searchable results.
- Obtain customized data slices and immediately download through the searchable database.
The Benchmarking Survey is web-based and is open annually from January 1 through March 31. The Survey collects data from the previous year. The final reports are released annually in the late summer.
Participate in the Survey in the ASPR Benchmarking Portal at www.asprbenchmarking.com.