Time: 10:00 a.m. PT / Noon CT / 1:00 pm ET
Presenter: Joy Sorensen Navarre, Navigate LLC
1.5 hours CE credit
Learn about the biggest and least understood federal loan forgiveness program available ONLY to nonprofit hospitals. Discover strategies for how to use it to attract top talent and speed up the time it takes them to accept your opportunity. Gain a competitive edge over your neighboring health systems and save your physicians thousands of dollars on their student debt.
In this interactive presentation you will discover:
- Why physicians feel powerless about their student loans and how you can help them regain control.
- How you can add a million dollars to your institution’s bottom line and save physicians thousands of dollars on their student loans.
- How to use student loan forgiveness programs as a recruiting and retention tool that gives your nonprofit hospital a competitive edge.
“As a new attending physician, I was overwhelmed with the loan repayment options. Joy is so knowledgeable and patient, she has been able to guide me through the entire process. My monthly payments will go down by over two-thirds and in the end, over half of my loans will be forgiven. The amount of stress she has taken off my mind is priceless.” -Carrie Kohlhapp, DO, Virtua Health System
“Joy walked me through the process of understanding and applying for a federal loan consolidation and being a part of the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program. I felt that she was extremely nice, helpful and patient with me. I have referred many of my friends and co-workers to speak with her so that they can also understand their options.” -Shakil Hafiz, DO, Avera-McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
Joy Sorensen Navarre, president of Navigate LLC, is a national expert on student loan forgiveness who consults individually with physicians and others serving in nonprofit and academic health systems. Navigate LLC’s clients are on track to save more than $15.4 million dollars on their student loans. Health systems use her Competitive Edge program to recruit top talent faster, reduce the costs of signing bonuses, and increase annual net revenue to their organizations.
Joy is passionate about raising awareness about Public Service Loan Forgiveness and is a popular speaker at residency programs, medical schools and hospitals. Her articles appear in journals and websites throughout the medical community.
Joy owns a successful financial planning practice and supports many community development and children’s projects. She has over 10 years executive leadership experience with service on multiple nonprofit boards of directors. She and her husband Lon live in a 100 year old house in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
- Internet Connection (Minimum: 56k modem, Recommended: wired ethernet connection or better)
- Adobe Flash Player(many people will already have this installed. If you don't please download it at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=BUIGP)