April 21- April 25, 2018
Sheraton Grand Chicago | Chicago, IL
As an interested exhibiting company, we are happy to accept your application for the 2018 Innovation Theater. It's a new opportunity, attendees can enjoy educational sessions provided by you in a relaxed environment. You’ll be center stage (literally, a stage in the middle of the exhibit hall)! Only eight (8) will be selected.
Presentations (uploaded ahead of time) will be projected on three screens surrounding the stage. Speakers will be provided a wireless mic and laptop computer. Wi-Fi is expected to be available (bandwidth not guaranteed).
What ASPR is Seeking
ASPR is looking for unique and innovative product or service demonstrations that share something new with attendees. Have a new technology solution, product to demo or service line? This is the perfect opportunity to showcase it. Think brief, fast paced, and graphical for your 25 minute presentation. These sessions will run concurrently with the other breakout educational sessions on Monday and Tuesday before the close of the exhibit hall. Sessions should incorporate multiple learning tools which may include PowerPoint presentations, video, audio, interactive audience exercises, etc.
All Innovation Theater companies receive
- Logo and branding recognition within the stage area
- Opportunity to present one 25-minute session and distribute material (two presentations are scheduled per a one hour block of time with a 10-minute intermission)
- Interact directly with attendees to sell or demonstrate your product in new and exciting ways
- Logo in conference agenda
The theme of this year’s conference is Transform. This theme signifies the many forces happening in the staff physician recruiter’s world today:
- Transformation of the external healthcare environment with the potential for broad sweeping legislative change
- Transformation of work environments
- Transformation of the individual through knowledge acquisition and career development (the “macro” to the “micro”)
The Review Process
ASPR’s Vendor and Partner Relations Committee will be reviewing theater presentations. When selecting, the Committee will be asking the question, “How can ASPR members use this information when they return to their jobs after the conference?” Throughout the evaluation process, reviewers will use the following criteria:
- Practical applications of material
- Relevance to physician recruitment or retention
- Timeliness and innovation of topic
- Specificity of content
- Clarity of objectives
- Overall quality and focus
- Sophistication level of subject matter
- Expertise of presenter(s)
How to Submit
- Presentations must be submitted online via the ASPR website (in form below)
- Presentations must be received by the close of business (5:00 p.m. Eastern) November 27, 2017.
- Receipt notification will be sent via email.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent via email by December 6, 2017.
- Upon acceptance, ASPR will invoice you for the $7,500 sponsorship fee.
Please feel free to contact ASPR Executive Director Carey Goryl with any questions at cgoryl @aspr.org or at 800-830-ASPR.