How do I participate?
Go to benchmarking website at www.asprbenchmarking.com
When is the survey available?
The survey opens on December 1st of every year and runs through the end of March.
Who can participate?
- Any in-house recruiter can participate
- You do not have to be a member of ASPR to participate
- The survey is not open to search firms of any kind
How do I get a username and password?
- Go to the benchmarking website
- New Users should select “Register”
- You will be allowed to select your own username and password
- This password will be used to complete your survey AND access your finalized results
How many surveys do I need to submit?
- Complete one survey per organization
- Organizations that cover multiple states and it is unfeasible to submit one for their entire organization, may contact the Benchmarking Chair for a waiver
What questions will be asked on the survey?
- The survey report is composed of three sections: Demographic information, Searches, Recruitment Compensation. There is also a “Help” tab and a “Feedback” tab that allows you to share your suggestions.
- Demographics Tab: Basic information about your organization, your department, and your work as a whole.
- Searches Tab: Information specific to each search you worked on during the year, such as specialty, population, number of applicants, the current status of the search, etc.
- Recruitment Compensation: This asks information about your recruitment department, titles, experience, and education level.
Where do I enter compensation information?
- Once you complete the “Recruitment Compensation” tab, you will be asked to provide contact information for your HR department.
- Industry Insights will contact your HR rep to report compensation for the members of your department listed in the “Recruitment Compensation” tab.
Why can’t I enter my own compensation?
- Self-reported compensation is not considered reliable as a basis of determining salary.
- By requiring HR reporting, you can use this salary data as a means of adjusting salary based on education, title, or experience.
How will I know if my HR department has completed the information?
- Check back at the survey site and select the “Recruitment Compensation” tab.
- If the box titled “HR Complete” is checked, your compensation data has been received.
Why can’t I see the compensation data entered?
- For purposes of confidentiality, the compensation data is inaccessible to everyone.
- Some organizations might allow multiple employees to enter their own data related to searches. Having the compensation data inaccessible prevents any inadvertent breaches of confidential information
When will I get a copy of the final report?
- There will be NO HARDCOPIES printed. All results are available electronically for print or to be access throughout the year.
- The final results will be available in the spring.
- Participants will receive free access to their results indefinitely.
- Those who do not participate may purchase access at www.aspr.org. The cost is $300.
How will I know my report is ready?
- Participants will get an email alert that the report is available.
- Return to the www.asprbenchmarking.com website to access your results.
- Use the same username/password created to complete the survey.
Who sees my information? Does ASPR get a copy of my information?
- Your information is sent directly to Industry Insights.
- Industry Insights is responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of participants and integrity of data submission.
- Industry Insights will compile, analyze, and report the data.
- Participation rates that do not provide statistical significance or would allow an individual entity to be identified will not be permitted into the final results.
- ASPR does not receive any individually reported data as an organization; nor does any individual member possess the ability to request or obtain individually reported data.
Who is Industry Insights?
Industry Insights is a company that specializes in high-quality research services and specializes in trade and professional associations.
ASPR has contracted with Industry Insights as an independent third-party vendor to assure the integrity of the collection, analysis, and reporting of all benchmarking data submissions.
Can I get the survey report, if I did not participate?
- Yes. You can purchase a copy of the final results.
- Go to www.aspr.org/benchmarking
- Select “Purchase the Survey Report” and follow the instructions.
Where do I purchase a copy of the survey report?
What is a Company Benchmarking Survey Report?
The Company Benchmarking Report (CBR) is a report available only to participants.
The CBR compares the data you submitted in the annual survey to the national results
What are the Searchable Results and how do I access them?
Searchable results will allow you to access data slices found in the benchmarking report and export them for use in other documents.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Survey or web site specific issues should be directed to Scott Hackworth at Industry Insights: email@example.com or by phone at (614) 389-2100, ext 105
Questions regarding “how” a survey question should be answered should be directed to Benchmarking Committee Co-Chairs. For contact information, access ASPR’s committee list
For general feedback; comments, complaints about the survey itself, the website, or the process, please utilize the “Feedback” tab on the survey collection tool.