Webinars available on-demand
Did you miss that ASPR monthly webinar that you really wanted to see? Don’t worry! You can view it on demand any time. These free webinars are a cost-effective and time-efficient way to obtain continuing education credits to help you advance in your career. View them at work, at home, any time.
The value of these webinars matches that of our annual conference, and they are free! The ASPR webinars provide access to 21 different presentations, with a new webinar added just about every month. Take advantage today!
There are 21 webinars currently available in the ASPR Webinar Archive:
- Hiring the Right Physician for Your Healthcare Organization
- Successful Email and Direct Marketing Methods
- Communication Magic: How to Erase Conflicts and Confrontations in Recruitment — and in Your Life!
- Helping Physicians Become Great Leaders
- Our Fragile, Fragmented Physician Workforces: Trends for 2013 and Beyond
- Integrating Physician Recruitment and Physician Relations
- ACOs: Taking an Organizational Approach that Makes Sense
- Using Metrics to Improve the Physician Recruitment Process
- How Physicians Search for Jobs
- Stand Out! Understanding What Physicians Are Looking for and How to Reach Them
- Rural Recruitment and Retention — If it Were Easy, They Wouldn’t Need Us
- First Impressions Are Lasting Impressions: Is Your Onboarding Program Leaving the Impression You Desire?
- Invest in Your Future: Keep the Physicians You Recruit
- Developing a Successful Physician Mentor Program
- The Doc Whisperer: The Art and Science of Engaging Physicians
- Looking at the Past to Predict the Future: Using Behavioral Interviewing to Find the Right Candidate Match
- Trends in Video Enabled Interviewing
- How to Succeed at the Most Complex Recruitments
- Knock, Knock, Knockin’ on Residency Program Doors
- Primary Care Practice Acquisition and Employment: Best Practices
- Building Your Professional Equity: How to Get Invited to the Executive Table
- Antitrust 101
Upcoming webinar (catch live or on-demand):
Advancing Your Onboarding Efforts
May 29, 2013 • 1 pm EDT/10 am PDT
Presenters: Allison McCarthy, Barlow/ McCarthy; Donna Ecclestone, FASPR, Duke Medicine