The 2017 ASPR In-House Physician Recruitment Benchmarking Report is officially available for purchase. This report provides trusted and valuable industry information to enrich your processes and assess your compensation package.
Access the 2017 ASPR In-House Physician Recruitment Benchmarking Report Executive Summary
ASPR Members – Download Here
Non-ASPR Members – Download Here
The report includes:
- Contact: Contact information for the person completing the survey and the person who will receive the final report.
- Demographics: Basic information about your organization, your department, and your work as a whole.
- Recruiter Profile: Information regarding title, education, experience, certifications, etc. on each member of the recruitment department including non-recruiters.
- Recruitment Compensation: Information regarding compensation (base and bonus) for each member of the department. NOTE: Compensation data is collected directly from the organization’s HR representative.
- Expenses: Information in this section is intended to capture all costs associated with development or management of an organization’s in-house recruitment department. Because of this, you should include expenses charged back to internal departments, but exclude fees charged to practices not owned by the reporting organization. It is designed to allow entry directly from the annual budget.
- Searches: Information specific to each search you worked on during the year, such as specialty, population, number of applicants, the current status of the search, etc.
Support ASPR by purchasing the entire report
The ASPR In-house Physician Recruitment Benchmarking Report is available for purchase online for $350.* Past reports are also available at a discounted rate. Your purchase includes access to the full Industry Report as a downloadable .pdf as well as access to the Searchable Results which allows you to select specific subsets of data.
Purchase/Access the 2017 Final Report and Searchable Data
*Please note: ASPR will be increasing the cost of the benchmarking report (to non participants) to $399 effective January 2, 2018.