Keeping up with the latest developments to make clinical decisions is an essential part of every physician’s day. Today, regularly accessing journal content is the leading way physicians stay current on clinical updates.
In a recent study of almost 12,000 healthcare professionals (HCPs), respondents reported they access journal content more than ever before.
- 81% of HCPs access online journals with 65% accessing them in print as well. *
- HCPs access journals three times more than they did 10 years ago.*
- Ownership of three devices is the new norm.*
Positioning recruitment efforts within a top source of clinical information adds credibility to your organization’s key benefits and latest positions. Multi-channel journal platforms offer engaging opportunities to connect with active and passive job seekers.
To maximize your impact:
- Include an embedded video showcasing your medical center, hospital or practice.
- Embed hyperlinks to your website to allow readers to apply directly.
- Add social media buttons to allow potential applicants to access your company profile, news and more.
Wolters Kluwer is a leading healthcare content provider with 300+ journals and media brands, reaching 2.2 million subscribers in over 50 specialties. Partner with Wolters Kluwer to create a customized multi-channel recruitment strategy. Learn more at www.wkadcenter.com/recruiting or email email@example.com.