View ASPR Weekly Archive
Webinar Next Week: Applying LEAN Principles to Physician Recruitment
Don’t miss out — register today for this webinar that was recently rescheduled! There are only a few spots remaining for next week’s webinar.
Date: November 4, 2015
Time:10:00 a.m. PST / Noon CST / 1:00 p.m. EST
Presenter: Marjorie Vermeulen-Creagh, JSA Medical Group/HealthCare Partners
1 hour CE credit
This presentation will provide physician recruiters the tools to develop a LEAN mindset about the recruitment process. The way you source candidates, brainstorm your plan of attack, communicate with candidates and recruitment managers and how you decide who is the best candidate for the job will never be the same again. You will learn to be passionate all over again about your job and your organization!
This presentation is about utilizing LEAN processes and methodology to enhance your physician recruitment process. The audience will learn to use LEAN thinking to accomplish the following:
- Increase effectiveness in communication when reaching out to candidates (what should an email look like for it to be effective)
- Improve time management — establish daily goals and timelines (will distribute a sample sheet to be used as a daily tool)
- Use a variety of brainstorming techniques
- Develop a LEAN search/sourcing strategy (includes using LinkedIn)
- Enhance working relationship with recruitment managers — ex: scheduling meetings, providing metrics to show results, expectations of when applicants will be presented
- Create effective “intake form” and “intake session”
- Include some negotiation challenge solutions (ex: what non-monetary items you can offer as leverage points)
- Change your mindset about your job and be passionate again — and celebrate your successes!
Mark Your Calendars: ASPR 2016 Annual Conference
Mark your calendars for May 14-18, 2016 to attend ASPR’s 2016 Annual Conference in New Orleans, LA! Attendees will learn the most up-to-date industry tools and trends available to help recruit, onboard, and retain physicians and advanced practice providers in your community. The Conference offers invaluable opportunities to network with your colleagues from across the U.S. and Canada.
More details coming soon!