ASPR In-house Physician Recruitment Benchmarking Report is a detailed analysis of physician recruitment data submitted by in-house physician recruiters nationally and reported during the survey collection cycle. In order to offer the widest range of functionality, ASPR offers the survey results in the following formats:
- Access all reports in the ASPR Benchmarking portal at: www.asprbenchmarking.com
- Note: Survey Participants will use the username and password established at the time of participation; they are not the same as your ASPR username and/or password.
- Previous participants and purchasers can request password resets at the same page
- Non-participants/purchasers must first purchase access HERE
- Data and reports, in all formats, are copyrighted by the Association of Staff Physician Recruiters (ASPR). Reports and data may not be copied, shared, accessed, or distributed to other parties without the written permission from ASPR.
- ASPR data may be cited/referenced utilizing the following language, "Data obtained from the (insert appropriate year) ASPR In-House Physician Recruitment Benchmarking Report.”
To ensure confidentiality and maintain compliance with Anti-Trust and Safe Harbor guidelines, the survey is conducted, results compiled, and portal hosted by Industry Insights, an independent professional research and consulting firm. For more information about this project, Industry Insights, or its services, please contact: Scott A. Hackworth, CPA, Senior Vice President at (614) 389-2100, ext 105.