To avoid a set-up charge, ads must be submitted as follows:
- Advertisers should supply a high-resolution, print-quality PDF. If this is not available, a high resolution (300 dpi minimum) TIFF, JPEG, or EPS will also be accepted.
- If possible, please include crop marks along with bleed marks.
- Please include a ¼” bleed for all ads.
- Microsoft Word files are not accepted, unless advertiser is supplying straight copy for our department to design. Ads submitted in Word are subject to a one-time set-up fee of $95 per hour, with a 1-hour minimum.
- Display ads that need to be designed or reworked because of incorrect materials are subject to an hourly charge of $95, with a 1-hour minimum.
- Do not use self-extracting compressed files. Maximum e-mail size is five (5) megabytes.
In naming files, please include your organization name and date of publication, i.e. Smith-Co-Ad-07-05-09.pdf
- Materials storage will be provided for a 3-month period after use. After this period, materials will be discarded unless return is requested. Postage-paid packaging must be provided.
- All fonts must either be packaged with the submission or be converted to outlines before they are sent. Ads missing fonts are not the responsibility of ASPR.
We strongly recommend that all digital ad submissions be accompanied by a client-approved high-resolution proof for best results. Client-approved proofs in the form of laser-proof, inkjet proof or black & white laser proof are also accepted, but the client shall assume all responsibility for the fidelity of ads submitted with these lower-quality proofs or for ads submitted without proofs.
- Ads or images blown up from a lower resolution to 300 dpi.
- Printed images from books, magazines, etc.
- Lo-res (below 300 dpi) images or ads pulled from a website.
- Ads placed or set in a Microsoft Word document.
- Corel Draw, Pagemaker, Publisher, Power Point, MS Excel or MS Paint files
- Full page ad $1,200
- Half page ad: $600
- One-third page ad: $360
- One-sixth page ad: $240
Return to main Corporate Contributor