In applying for membership to ASPR, all ASPR members agree to adhere to the following Code of Conduct:
- I will represent the recruiting profession with dignity and integrity.
- I will maintain confidentiality with respect to candidates, clients, and contractual information.
- I will comply with all laws and regulations applicable to our profession.
- I will practice ethical conduct appropriate to the profession and in my interactions with candidates, employees, clients, and competitors. All negative discussion of vendors using ASPR resources must be based on fact and 1st hand experience.
- I will maintain integrity in all advertising and will accurately and fairly promote practice opportunities and communities to candidates.
- I will accurately and fairly present candidates to clients.
- I will maintain a collegial relationship with my ASPR peers.
- I will not forward, print and send, or otherwise relay information/materials obtained through my ASPR membership outside of my organization including but not limited to information/materials obtained from the Resource Library, Webinars, Fellowship program, Annual Conference, Chat listserv, or other ASPR programs and services.
- I will strive to improve my knowledge, skills and productivity by participating in continuing education and professional development activities, and sharing my knowledge with colleagues.
This policy is available in PDF format here.
Approved by Board of Directors, September 20, 2005
Revised: August 18, 2014
Revised: March 17, 2016
Revised: Aug 20, 2016
Download full ASPR Anti-Trust Policy