The industry report includes a detailed analysis of each section of the benchmarking survey as submitted by in-house physician recruiters nationally.
What’s in the Report?
The Benchmarking Report includes the following sections:
- Contact: Contact information for the person completing the survey and the person who will receive the final report.
- Demographics: Basic information about your organization, your department, and your work as a whole.
- Recruiter Profile: Information regarding title, education, experience, certifications, etc. on each member of the recruitment department including non-recruiters.
- Recruitment Compensation: Information regarding compensation (base and bonus) for each member of the department. NOTE: Compensation data is collected directly from the organization’s HR representative.
- Expenses: Information in this section is intended to capture all costs associated with development or management of an organization’s in-house recruitment department. Because of this, you should include expenses charged back to internal departments, but exclude fees charged to practices not owned by the reporting organization. It is designed to allow entry directly from the annual budget.
- Searches: Information specific to each search you worked on during the year, such as specialty, population, number of applicants, the current status of the search, etc.
- The reports are web-based and housed on the ASPR Benchmarking portal at: www.asprbenchmarking.com
- For access the reports, register on the ASPR Benchmarking Portal. Note: This is not the same as your ASPR username and/or password.
- Previous participants and purchasers can request password resets at the same page
- Non-participants/purchasers must first purchase access HERE
Please note: All searchable results are subject to sampling requirements established by ASPR in compliance with Anti-Trust and Safe Harbor reporting guidelines. See Anti-Trust/Safe Harbor statement.