2019 ASPR Annual Conference
April 6-10, 2019
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
Scholarship Application Deadline: January 25, 2019
Scholarship Entry Rules
ASPR provides scholarships for attendance to the conference each year. Scholarship covers:
- registration fees for the main educational conference and one Fellowship Program module (Physician Recruitment 101, 201 or 301),
- hotel lodging for up to four nights (room and tax only), and
- round-trip economy or coach class airfare or rail fare (not to exceed $800).
Scholarships may be funded through corporate sponsors or by the association as approved in the annual budget. The number of scholarships available varies based on funding.
The deadline to submit your application is Friday, January 25, 2019.
To apply for the ASPR Conference Scholarship Program an individual must meet the following criteria:
- Be a current member of ASPR in good standing (excluding ASPR board members and committee chairs)
- Have not received an ASPR scholarship in the last 24 months.
To apply for a scholarship, complete the online application form below. All entries become the property of ASPR and will not be returned. Canadian members are excluded due to Canadian laws that restrict such activities.
ASPR is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. All entries are due on or before January 25, 2019.
Selection of Scholarship Recipients
Winning entries will be determined by a member panel designated by the ASPR Board.
Winners will be selected and notified on or before February 13, 2019. Recipients will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release. If a member is selected and cannot attend, an alternate will be selected from among eligible entries. If ASPR is unable to make contact with a recipient within fifteen (15) days after date printed on notification, or if winner fails to claim the prize, an alternate recipient will be selected.
Additional Information, Terms and Conditions
- If a Scholarship recipient would like to take an additional fellowship program during the conference, the cost will be the regular full-price Registration fee (based on membership status and time of registration).
- All prizes are non-transferable. Prizes/awards obtained from other ASPR programs that cover conference registrations fees may not be used in conjunction with the ASPR Scholarship.
- A list of the recipients will be available at the ASPR office after the conclusion of this contest by contacting the ASPR office.
- Contest void where prohibited.
- Recipient is responsible for all taxes.
- Recipient agrees that the sponsor shall not be responsible for any damages, costs, expenses, or fees that are not expressly provided for herein.