ASPR's research agenda is designed to identify the most critical areas of need impacting the physician and provider recruitment profession. Our goal is to identify those high priority topics and emerging issues of importance that assist healthcare leaders in solving the range of provider recruitment problems and challenges they face.
Priority Research Areas We Explore
- Factors impacting the length of time to fill physician and provider positions
- Factors that impact a recruitment professional’s compensation
- The business case for in-house recruitment and retention teams
In-House Physician Recruitment Benchmarking
- Updated annually, it analyzes data on over 6500 provider searches, recruiter profiles and compensation, and other demographic data on the organization.
Physician Compensation and Benefits
- Historical 2014 report on physician compensation, benefits, and recruitment incentives directly from practicing physicians.
Physician Recruitment Processes
- Reports on in-house recruitment work activities, processes, and departmental structure.