ASPR invites anyone directly involved, or anyone who influences the recruitment, onboarding or retention continuum as a member of that organization’s staff to share their candidate search statistics from the previous year. Membership is not required to participate.
The collection period for 2019 is currently underway until May.
New for 2019
This is not the year to miss participating! We are rolling out a new Time to Fill calculator allowing you to account for differing factors in a specific search. This will help you better predict time to fill that is suited to the search criteria at hand. We developing other calculators that we will be beta testing with this year’s data.
Take the Survey
Other features to note:
- An updated and streamlined survey for ease of use based on ASPR’s research priorities
- A redesigned Benchmarking Portal website
- Improved login process for you and your co-workers
- Remains simple to export and confidentially share your data with our research company, Industry Insights. You may also manually enter the search data yourself
- The report and calculators remain free to anyone who participates
Data collection occurs from February through May of each year. ASPR publishes its annual report and calculators no later than October of each year.
In 2019 ASPR discontinued the On Demand Tracking Tool that had been in place due to low usage.